When a sender creates an envelope, they have the options to set an expiration date. If that expiration date passes, the envelope can no longer be signed.
Articles in this section
- BankID på mobil
- What does it mean that an envelope has expired?
- What does it mean that an envelope was rejected?
- How can I switch companies?
- How can I use the same email address for multiple recipients?
- I'm not able to upload files to Verified
- Why is my password considered not secure?
- Why couldn't I sign my PDF with NemID?
- Where can I find the API documentation?
- Do I need a Verified account to sign documents?